White Kidney Bean (10:1) Extract
Healthy Weight Management*
Improves Cognitive Function*
What is White Kidney Bean Extract?White Kidney bean extract is has been marketed as a carbohydrate management supplement along with meals that contain carbs in excessive amount. The extract may work as a blocker supports carbohydrate management from getting absorbed into your system and instead get fermented or excreted. The extract is obtained from any source of legume, but it has been given the name White Kidney Bean extract because it is mainly extracted from that bean.  *
In more formal terms, it is known as alpha-amylase inhibitor isoform 1 (Alpha-AI1). The compound works in such a manner that it inhibits the formation of alpha-amylase enzymes, so that the carbohydrates you consume in your food are not absorbed in the small intestine as nutrition which could lead to an increase in weight. Because of this inhibition process, the starch that is consumed is then passed to the large intestine where it can either be excreted or get fermented by the bacteria. That makes the carbohydrates become harmless and act like probiotics instead of making your body store the energy as weight.  *
How Could Kidney Bean Extract Support My Health?
Research suggests Kidney Bean Extract could help support healthy cell growth management, healthy weight management and as an antioxidant support supplement. *
Suggest Usage / DosageTake 500 - 1500mg of our extract up to three times daily.
Ideal Storage ConditionsUse a sealed container to store this product in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct light and moisture. Once the package is opened, it must be re-sealed and used within 6 months.
Shelf LifeTwo years from date of manufacture.
- Lydia A. Bazzano, Non-Soy Legume Consumption Lowers Cholesterol Levels: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2011 Feb; 21(2): 94–103. Review. PubMed PMID: PMC2888631
- Syed IA. Glycated haemoglobin--a marker and predictor of cardiovascular disease. J Pak Med Assoc. 2011 Jul;61(7):690-5. Review. PubMed PMID: 22204248
- Mohammad Asif. The prevention and control the type-2 diabetes by changing lifestyle and dietary pattern. Published online 2014 Feb 21. doi: 10.4103/2277-9531.127541 Review. PubMed PMID: PMC3977406
- Gerd Bobe. Dietary Flavonoids and Colorectal Adenoma Recurrence in the Polyp Prevention Trial. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008 Jun; 17(6): 1344–1353. Review. PubMed PMID: PMC2517243
- Chan YS. White kidney bean lectin exerts anti-proliferative and apoptotic effects on cancer cells. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016 Apr;85:335-45. doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2015.12.094. Epub 2016 Jan 6. Review. PubMed PMID: 26769089