Panax Ginseng 30% Extract
Healthy Brain Function*
Assists Natural Healing*
Natural Appetite Support*
What is Panax Ginseng Extract?
Panax ginseng extract is used for the preparation of tonics that may help relieve the symptoms of various health ailments. The genus name of this plant, Panax, is derived from a Greek word, ‘panacea’, which means 'all healing'. It is one of the most popular herbal plants, especially in the Asian continents, for both men and women. In the last few years, the Panax ginseng has started to gain popularity in the West, but also all over the world. Consequently, there has been an increasing number of extensive studies on the health benefits of the plant and its extract.
How Could Panax Ginseng Support My Health?In addition to the traditional uses of this super plant, recent reports on the structure of the extract have indicated that it can be used for a wider range of conditions. Panax ginseng is considered as an ultimate herb. Research suggests that Panax Ginseng may support optimal mental function, optimal sexual performance in men, blood sugar and cholesterol management, weight management, abnormal cell growth support and as an immune support. *
Panax ginseng is considered as an ultimate herb. Among the numerous health benefits, it is included:
Mental Cognitive Function. The uptake of the Panax Ginseng extract may improve the mental function in middle-aged people. Panax may also support healthy cognition in people that have cognitive disabilities. A study conducted in 2008 and published in the "European Journal of Neurology" involved people who had Alzheimer's disease. Half of them were given Panax ginseng extract over a period of 12 weeks while the control group received normal treatment. After the specified period, those who had been treated with ginseng had improved both functional and cognitive performances.
Other studies have reported that the use of Panax ginseng may improve the thinking processes and enhance concentration in middle-aged adults. Specifically, a study suggested that the use of Panax extract helped adults perform mental arithmetic and boosted their focus at the same time. In a different study, a combination of the Panax ginseng and Ginkgo biloba exhibited positive mental effects. These studies are still in the early stages of development, but the evidence is promising. *
- Boosting sexual function. For a very long time, communities in the Asian orient have been using Panax ginseng to increase sexual performance in men. Recent studies have backed up these claims and beliefs. In November 2002, a report in "The Journal of Urology" stated that 60% of 45 men given the extract exhibited improved erection respsone after a period of 8 weeks of treatment. *
- Cholesterol and Blood Sugar. The regulating effects of this extract on the immune system have been studied in the West. These studies purport to find the effectiveness of the extract in conditions such as colds, flu, and cell health. Clinical studies have shown that the uptake of the extract benefits blood sugar as it supports healthy levels of both blood sugar and cholesterol. A study conducted by the University of Maryland Medical Center found that people with type 2 diabetes who took the extract before or with a high sugar drink showed less increase in the blood sugar level. The Human Cognitive Neuroscience Unit in the United Kingdom also found out that the use of Panax ginseng caused a healthy response in the blood glucose levels. These studies show that the Panax ginseng may have glucoregulatory properties. *
- Weight Management. Many people have weight management issues and getting rid of excess weight is an uphill battle in some individuals. Panax has been demonstrated to support natural appetite suppressant. It may also boost your metabolism and hence help the body burn fat at a faster rate. A study conducted at the Tang Center for Herbal Medicine Research tested the extract on adult mice. 150 milligrams of ginseng berry extract per kilogram of body weight were administered to the mice for a period of 12 days. By the 5th day, tremendous positive effects were exhibited: the mice that had been administered with the extract had healthy glucose levels and healthy weight loss. *
- Cell-Replication. The use of the Panax ginseng extract has shown that it has the ability to support healthy cell mass management. This suggests that Panax has powerful cell-calming properties. The improvements in cell immunity involving T cells and NK cells (natural killer cells) as well as other mechanisms such as oxidative stress, apoptosis and angiogenesis confirm that this extract may support healthy anticarcinogenic properties. Scientific reviews have stated that the cell-calming, antioxidant and apoptotic capabilities of this extract influences the gene expression and assists the management of healthy cell-growth and cell-replication. *
- Boosts the immune system. The use of our Panax ginseng extract may help you boost your immune system, so the body can fight off disease and infections more efficiently. Panax has healthy microbial compound support that work as a support mechanism against bacterial and viral management. Studies also show that ginseng’s polyacetylene compounds are effective as bacterial support agents in the body. *
Suggest Usage / DosageTake 250mg of our Panax Ginseng extract up to three times daily.
InteractionsOur Panax ginseng extract has no reported interactions. However, on few occasions, people have reported mild cases of anxiety, insomnia and stomachache.
Ideal Storage ConditionsUse a sealed container to store this product in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct light and moisture. Once the package is opened, it must be re-sealed and used within 6 months.
Shelf LifeTwo years from date of manufacture.
- Kiefer, D., & Pantuso, T. (2003). Panax ginseng. American family physician, 68(8), 1539-1542.
- Lee, S. T., Chu, K., Sim, J. Y., Heo, J. H., & Kim, M. (2008). Panax ginseng enhances cognitive performance in Alzheimer disease. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders, 22(3), 222-226.
- Wesnes, K. W., Faleni, R. A., Hefting, N. R., & Hoogsteen, G. (1997). The cognitive, subjective, and physical effects of a ginkgo biloba/panax ginseng combination in healthy volunteers with neurasthenic complaints. Psychopharmacology Bulletin, 33(4), 677.
- Bone, K., & Phyto, D. Korean Ginseng and Erectile Dysfunction.
- Kang, S., & Min, H. (2012). Ginseng, the'immunity boost': the effects of Panax ginseng on immune system. Journal of ginseng research, 36(4), 354.
- Helmes, S. (2004). Cancer prevention and therapeutics: Panax ginseng. Alternative Medicine Review, 9(3), 259-275.
- Saper, R. B., Eisenberg, D. M., & Phillips, R. S. (2004). Common dietary supplements for weight loss. American family physician, 70, 1731-1740.
- Jung, C. H., Seog, H. M., Choi, I. W., Choi, H. D., & Cho, H. Y. (2005). Effects of wild ginseng (Panax ginseng CA Meyer) leaves on lipid peroxidation levels and antioxidant enzyme activities in streptozotocin diabetic rats. Journal of ethnopharmacology, 98(3), 245-250.