Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins 1% Salisaroside) Organic Extract
Fatigue & Stress Support*
What is Rhodiola?Rhodiola is one of the many herbs in the category of natural substances known as adaptogens. This small, perennial herb is found in cold regions in North America, The Arctic, Siberia, Europe and the United Kingdom. It goes by different names including Arctic root, the golden root, king's crown and rose root in different parts of the world. Our organic extract has all the compounds that are vital for your health such as phenols, alkaloids, flavonoids, and quinones.
How Could Rhodiola Rosea Improve My Health?Amongst the adaptogens, Rhodiola Rosea has been termed as the best due to the numerous health advantages it possesses. Some of them are:
- Healthy Weight Management. Many people are unable to get rid of their growing waistlines. This could be the genesis of many health conditions that come along as a result of excessive fat in the body. However, having the Rhodiola Rosea Organic Extract could help your body maintain a healthy metabolism and use fat as fuel . Our extract contains Rosavins (3%) which is one of the many active compounds. Studies and research have shown that these compounds may trigger a fat-burning response in the body as they stimulate an enzyme called 'hormone-sensitive lipase'. This hormone has the ability to break down the fat that is usually stored in the adipose tissue around the belly area. Those who would want to accelerate the fat burning process could combine our Rhodiola Rosea organic extract with moderate exercise. *
- Relieving Stress. For the longest time now, this herb has been known for its calming abilities. It has been soothing and calming people for centuries. Its chemical constituents affect the hormonal levels of the body of an individual which ends up inducing a state of relaxation. When the level of a hormone that goes by the name of cortisol goes up, the body of an individual is bound to experience weight gains, decreased memory, weakened immunity and thyroid issues. However, the levels of cortisol are kept in balance when you take the Rhodiola organic extract. Contained levels of cortisol also assist in slowing the aging process. *
Boosting Energy Levels. This organic extract works towards improving your stamina and endurance through the increment of the red blood cells. It is worth noting that the red blood cells are the blood components that are responsible for carrying oxygen to the muscles. Having an increased count of these cells will then automatically the performance of an athlete while at the same time delaying and lowering fatigue levels. Our Rhodiola Rosea organic extract will stimulate the formation of the red blood cells by boosting erythropoietin.
The Rhodiola extract also has flammation support benefits. This encourages the recovery of muscles and improves the endurance of an individual(in particular athletes) . There are compounds in this herb that have been linked with increasing the metabolism of an individual. This stimulates greater circulation of blood and oxygen in the body and eventually boosting the energy levels. Athletes in Russia and Asia have been using this herb's extract to boost their energy levels. *
- Supports Normal Cell Growth. The roots of the Rhodiola Rosea herb have high concentrations of antioxidants. Our organic extract is also laced with every compound that is found in the herb. With this, our bodies are given the ability to be able to naturally resist toxins. This enables the herb to support normal cell growth. The herb possesses both antioxidating and tumour growth management. Early stages of some studies focusing on the relationship and the impact of this herb on bladder health . Tumours and cancer are associated with mutated cell growth. *
- Boosting Cognition. Although we have listed relieving stress as one of the benefits of this herb in our extract, it is essential to state that the actual health of the brain is catered for by the various compounds present in it. Memory and concentration are greatly boosted by this extract. Many of the aging population experience dementia or Alzheimer’s. Our organic extract can serve as a daily support to keep the brain in its optimal form, hence maintaining high levels of concentration. *
- Improved Intimate Moments. In both modern and traditional applications, Rhodiola Rosea has been used to support mens health including normal erectile function and stamina levels. As a result of this, an individual will experience increased fertility, a boost in the libido and a wide range of psychological, emotional and physical health benefits. *
- Strengthening the Immune System. Our extract comes with numerous benefits for the immune system. The herb stimulates the formation of the NK cells in the spleen and stomach. The NK cells improve the immunity of the body while at the same time establishing homeostasis within the body of an individual. *
- Reducing Fatigue. The adaptogenic effects of this herb have shown that it is able to alleviate the symptoms of fatigue. This includes headaches, moodiness and general tiredness. It would be prudent to consider using this natural remedy rather than filling the body with manufactured drugs which in most cases end up causing more harm than relief in the long term. *
Suggest Usage / DosageThe use of Rhodiola Rosea Extract does not have any severe side effects. However, in rare cases, a few users have reported mild cases of insomnia, chest tightness, increased blood pressure and irritability.
Our extract is organic and will work best if taken on a daily basis. However, if you consider taking this supplement in combination with other products, it would be prudent to follow the recommended dosage and, as always, consult with your doctor.
A point worth noting is that this herb has a bell-curve effect, This means that the efficiency of the extract will not increase if you take more of it. On the contrary, it may turn out to be ineffective.
Ideal Storage ConditionsUse a sealed container to store this product in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct light and moisture. Once the package is opened, it must be re-sealed and used within 6 months.
Shelf LifeTwo years from date of manufacture.
- Grange, K. Performance of an Olympic Athlete, Focus & Mental Acuity of a Diplomat.
- Qu, Z. Q., Zhou, Y., Zeng, Y. S., Li, Y., & Chung, P. (2009). Pretreatment with Rhodiola rosea extract reduces cognitive impairment induced by intracerebroventricular streptozotocin in rats: implication of anti-oxidative and neuroprotective effects. Biomedical and environmental sciences, 22(4), 318-326.
- Adaptogen, A. P. P. (2001). Rhodiola rosea: a possible plant adaptogen. Altern Med Rev, 6(3), 293-302.
- De Bock, K., Eijnde, B. O., Ramaekers, M., & Hespel, P. (2004). Acute Rhodiola rosea intake can improve endurance exercise performance. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism, 14(3), 298-307.
- Liu, Z., Li, X., Simoneau, A. R., Jafari, M., & Zi, X. (2012). Rhodiola rosea extracts and salidroside decrease the growth of bladder cancer cell lines via inhibition of the mTOR pathway and induction of autophagy. Molecular carcinogenesis, 51(3), 257-267.
- Brown, R. P., Gerbarg, P. L., & Ramazanov, Z. (2002). Rhodiola rosea. A phytomedicinal overview. HerbalGram, 56, 40-52.
- Tori Hudson, N. D. Rhodiola Rosea Extract 100g.