Cnidium Monnieri 60% Extract
Enhanced Cognitive Function*
What is Cnidium Monnieri?In the United States, Cnidium can be found in Oregon. The seed, fruit and other parts of this plant have been used as a plant-based medicine. In traditional Chinese Medicine, this plant is used to support healthy skin . It is still a common ingredient in the manufacturing of creams and lotions in the region. The plant has also been used by both men and women to help support a myriad of health benefits in all parts of the world. *
How could Cnidium Monnieri Support My Health?The Cnidium plant has been hailed throughout time as an ultimate super herb due to its numerous health benefits. We will introduce you to these benefits and the reasoning behind consuming our Cnidium Monnieri 60% Extract.
- Erectile Function. Cnidium has been touted as a male performance enhancer. In many parts of the world, it has been hailed as a natural V**gra due to the impressive benefits it offers men. The herb contains osthole, an active compound which normally affects the spongy tissues and blood vessels in the body . Due to the presence of this compound, Cnidium helps with erectile function. Osthole in Cnidium is usually compared to V**gra. Pharmaceuticals are responsible for the dilation of blood vessels and muscles in the male organ. When the vessels dilate, it allows for more blood to reach the spongy tissues of the male organ and therefore, a more efficient erection. The special benefit of consuming our extract is that unlike other herbs, you may experience benefits in a short space of time . Proper penile function will lead to the improvement of bedroom performance in men, which leads to the happiness and satisfaction of both partners. The next time you are considering enhancing your sexual performance, do consider our Cnidium Monnieri 60% Extract which has little to no side effects at all. *
- Protects Female Reproductive Organs. The Cnidium fruit has been known to help women strengthen their reproductive organs. The healthy cell promoting properties of osthole can also help with vaginal health, discharge, and yeast challenges . Libido boosting properties may also be can be improved in both men and women with the consumption of our extract . *
- Skin Protector. The fruit of the Cnidium Monnieri (Fructus Cnidii) is traditionally used as an allergy support . When taken orally, it's effective in supporting minor skin irritations. A test on mice proved that Cnidium was the most effective compound in inhibiting induced itching behavior. Oral administration of the extract was conducted on mice suffering from skin irritation and it was discovered that scratching behavior was greatly reduced. The active compounds in the herb (osthole and coumarins) are also involved in the support of skin irritations and contact dermatitis. This shows that the herb is a great skin protector. *
- Healthy Cell Promoting Properties. Studies have shown that osthole helps in supporting the production of healthy cells. Breast cancer ranks as one of the top causes of death in women. A study conducted showed that osthole inhibited the proliferation of MDA-MB 435 cells . The efficacy of this healthy cell promoting compound was seen to be mediated through the induction of cell cycle unrest and apoptosis in breast cancer cells. Therefore, this shows that the extract could serve as a healthy cell promoting product . *
- Body Building. Cnidium and its compounds interact with the glucose metabolism in our bodies. Due to this quality, it can be used as a bodybuilding supplement. The extract increases the transition of glucose from the blood to the cells . When this happens in our muscle cells, it results in more energy, which helps to enhance our endurance. This means that a bodybuilder can work out for a long time without tiring out. These extract compounds benefit us by contributing to a faster energy burn. Testosterone levels are also boosted by these compounds, and at the same time, reducing estrogen levels. This creates an anabolic environment in the body . Although studies are still in the preliminary stage, they indicate that with time, this herb could be the source of an essential bodybuilding supplement. *
- Liver Health. The active compound (osthole) in the Cinidium Monnieri extract has been found to support a healthy liver that might be inhibited by alcohol . A study involving mice was conducted. The mice were fed ethanol as 52% of their caloric intake for a period of four weeks. They were then given 10 - 40 mg/kg osthole for a period of six weeks. The compound was able to normalize alterations and decrease liver fat content. These effects were seen to have been greatly enhanced by the antioxidant and healthy cell growth promoting properties of osthole . *
- Healthy Bacterial & Fungal Properties. The Cnidium extract helps our body fight off bacterial and fungal infections both internally and externally . A study conducted on 160 people showed that the extract was able to support healthyt skin. When taken internally, the extract can help support healthy bacteria that could otherwise lead to a host of other health challenges. *
Suggested Usage / Dosage
The recommended dosage for this extract is 300 - 600 mg, preferably before desired physical activity.
Interactions / Side Effects
You may experience nausea and vomiting if this extract is taken in large quantities. This extract should also not be taken alongside pharmaceuticals such as V**gra. Pregnant and nursing women and children should not consume the extract unless under the directions and care of a physician.
Ideal Storage Conditions
Use a sealed container to store this product in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct light and moisture. Once the package is opened, it must be re-sealed and used within 6 months.
2-years from Date of Manufacture.
- Matsuda, H., Tomohiro, N., Ido, Y., & Kubo, M. (2002). Anti-allergic effects of cnidii monnieri fructus (dried fruits of Cnidium monnieri) and its major component, osthol. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 25(6), 809-812.
- Yan, F., Liang, Z., Jianna, C., Zhengtao, W., Losahan, X., & Zhengxing, Z. (2001). Analysis of Cnidium monnieri fruits in different regions of China. Talanta, 53(6), 1155-1162.
- Cherdshewasart, W., & Nimsakul, N. (2003). Clinical trial of Butea superba, an alternative herbal treatment for erectile dysfunction. Asian journal of andrology, 5(3), 243-246.
- Tharakan, B., & Manyam, B. V. (2005). Botanical therapies in sexual dysfunction. Phytotherapy research, 19(6), 457-463.
- Yang, D., Gu, T., Wang, T., & Tang, Q. (2010). Effects of osthole on migration and invasion in breast cancer cells. Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry, 74(7), 1430-1434.
- Heuer, M. A., & Clement, K. (2011). U.S. Patent No. 7,955,624. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Zhang, J., Xue, J., Wang, H., Zhang, Y., & Xie, M. (2011). Osthole improves alcohol‐induced fatty liver in mice by reduction of hepatic oxidative stress. Phytotherapy Research, 25(5), 638-643.