Sesamin (10:1) Extract
Healthy Liver Function*
Supports Natural Cholesterol*
Healthy Cell Production*
What is Sesamin Extract?Sesame seed itself is a highly popular plant that is used in many industries for its various health benefits. Sesame seed plant originates from India and Africa where the plant can grow and thrive in conditions many other plants fail in. It is one of the oldest oil seed crops in the world, and people have been cultivating it for around 3000 years now. Sesame seed oil is derived from the sesame plant and it is the most concentrated oil that is taken from an oil seed plant in the world. 
How Could Sesamin Extract Support My Health?Sesame seeds have a lot of benefits themselves. They are abundant in nutrients and minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, thiamin, zinc, iron, manganese, folate, fibre, protein, vitamin B6 and tryptophan.  These vitamins and minerals make it a highly beneficial supplement for human health.
Research suggests Sesamin may have numerous health benefits including cardiac and cardiovascular support, cell mutation management, digestive health, liver health, cell calming management, joint, bone and oral health. *
Sesamin has been used in Ayurvedic remedies for hundreds of years, it was no wonder that scientists and experts wanted to see what the hype was all about. The research began, and its conclusions have show the myriad of benefits. They discovered just how genuinely beneficial sesame seeds and sesamin could be for humans. Since sesame seeds have been found to support many health ailments and it was no wonder that sesamin revealed itself to be just as magical of a compound. *
Sesamin has been shown to support healthy antioxidation and cell-calming management. *
- Reduce Hypertension. Sesamin supports hypertension as shown by numerous studies. Reduced hypertension leads to the prevention of cardiovascular health and cardiac conditions that can prove challenging if untreated. *
- Cell Calming Health. Sesame seeds also help prevent cancer because of the minerals that the sesame seeds contain, the anticarcinogenic qualities of magnesium and the antioxidant compound phytate, a rare mineral that can help reduce the adverse effects of the free radicals produced by cellular metabolism.  Sesame seeds have been found to help prevent cancer like prostate, breast, colon, lung, pancreatic, and even leukemia. The magnesium found in sesame seeds has also been proven to prevent and manage the symptoms of diabetes. It regulates the InsuIin and glucose levels in your body. The effects of medications like gIibencIamide can help patients with type 2 diabetes. *
- Multiple health benefits. Sesamin has also been found to boost bone health, improve digestion, reduce cell-calming of muscles, joints or bones, provide protection against radiation and promotes oral health.  It can also improve the condition of your skin and hair, boost the metabolism. These are the effect of the pure oil of the plant. The extract is a whole another story. It has its nutritional benefits and health benefits that are wondrous. Sesame seed extract or sesamin that is produced in sesame plants is an antioxidant compound that functions as lipid oxidizer and has anti-inflammatory qualities as well.  *
- It may help support DGLA from converting into arachidonic acid and so that decreases the production of PRO-cell-calming 2-series prostaglandins. *
- It may support skin health by protecting your skin from UV rays and supporting cells from growing. *
- It can support free radicals and support blood vessels from carrying the appropriate amount nutrition and oxygen for your brain to function efficiently. *
- It prevents hypertension by decreasing the production of endothelin-1 in HUVEC and promotes the production of nitric oxide.  *
- By not letting the DGLA convert into arachidonic acid it supports your liver, i.e. alcohol, and improves its function. If the DGLA turns into arachidonic acid then the chances of PRO-cell-calming 2-series prostaglandins being produced increases by a significant amount, your liver can be supported. Many studies have been conducted that resulted in proving that, since it prohibits the production of free radicals and eliminates metabolites. *
- It also improves the antiaging process because of its antioxidant enzyme being active. The skin ageing process gets decreased in high levels, and your skin could remain youthful for longer. It is also highly enriched with vitamin E that can work as an antioxidant and make your skin healthier. The sesame seed oil has linoleic acid and fatty acids that are not as saturated. If you lack linoleic acid in your body, then your skin can become dry and prone to growth stalling, or even have scaly hypertrophy because of the boosted levels of cholesterol in the blood vessels. Sesamin may support this. *
- Sesame seed and sesame seed oil are consumed in many different ways such as in food where you can add it to many different dishes and snacks. It is enriched with vitamin E that can prevent the lipid peroxidation and damage to the skin, so it is used widely in the cosmetic industry, i.e. makeup, beauty treatments, creams etc.  *
- People who do not have properly functioning liver or kidneys or are prone to vertigo, dizziness, backaches, deafness, and tinnitus can also use sesame seeds as a health aid. With this observation comes the conclusion that sesamin may also be helpful and beneficial in such health-related problems as well. *
- It may support DGLA from converting into arachidonic acid and so that decreases the production of PRO-cell-calming 2-series prostaglandins. *
- It may support healthy skin care by protecting your skin from UV rays. *
- It can support against free radicals and support healthy blood vessels carry an optimal amount nutrition and oxygen for normal brain function. *
- It may support blood pressure by decreasing the production of endothelin-1 in HUVEC and promotes the production of nitric oxide.  *
Suggest Usage / Dosage
- Take 750mg - 1000mg of our extract daily.
Ideal Storage Conditions
Use a sealed container to store this product in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct light and moisture. Once the package is opened, it must be re-sealed and used within 6 months.
- Two years from date of manufacture.
- Namayandeh SM, Kaseb F, Lesan S. Olive and sesame oil effect on lipid profile in hypercholesterolemic patients, which better? Int J Prev Med. 2013 Sep;4(9):1059-62. PubMed PMID: 24130948; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3793488.
- Martinchik AN. [Nutritional value of sesame seeds]. Vopr Pitan. 2011;80(3):41-3. Review. Russian. PubMed PMID: 21842753.
- Coulman KD, Liu Z, Hum WQ, Michaelides J, Thompson LU. Whole sesame seed is as rich a source of mammalian lignan precursors as whole flaxseed. Nutr Cancer. 2005;52(2):156-65. PubMed PMID: 16201847.
- Kinugasa C, Naemura A, Hyodo K, Nakai Y, Katsuta M, Yamamoto J. Experimental antithrombotic effects of sesame seed whole grains and extracts. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2011 Sep;22(6):526-31. doi: 10.1097/MBC.0b013e328347b085. PubMed PMID: 21577091.
- Satchithanandam S, Chanderbhan R, Kharroubi AT, Calvert RJ, Klurfeld D, Tepper SA, Kritchevsky D. Effect of sesame oil on serum and liver lipid profiles in the rat. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 1996;66(4):386-92. PubMed PMID: 8979168.
- Pathak, N., Rai, A. K., Kumari, R., & Bhat, K. V. (2014). Value addition in sesame: A perspective on bioactive components for enhancing utility and profitability. Pharmacognosy Reviews, 8(16), 147–155. http://doi.org/10.4103/0973-7847.134249
- Simopoulos AP. The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids. Biomed Pharmacother. 2002 Oct;56(8):365-79. Review. PubMed PMID: 12442909.