Suma Root 25% Extract
Boosts Immune System*
Healthy Blood Sugar*
What Is Suma Root 25% Beta-Ecdysterone Extract?It is a plant that has its origins in South America. The natives of South America, both men and women, consumed it on a daily basis in order to support their physical strength and stamina. It is also consumed for its properties that balance the hormones and support the adrenal glands. Over the past few decades, the herb is becoming more and more popular all over the world. Studies are being conducted to get detailed health benefits of the herb. *
How Could Suma Root 25% Beta-Ecdysterone Extract Support My Health?
Research suggests Suma Root could support cell health, energy support, hormone and testosterone support, optimal sexual performance, antioxidant and natural healing response support and blood glucose support. *
Suggested Use / DosageTake 50 - 100mg of our extract daily.
Ideal Storage ConditionsUse a sealed container to store this product in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct light and moisture. Once the package is opened, it must be re-sealed and used within 6 months.
Shelf LifeTwo years from date of manufacture.
- Shobha, C. R., Vishwanath, P., Suma, M. N., Prashant, A., Rangaswamy, C., & Gowdappa, B. H. (2015). In vitro anti-cancer activity of ethanolic extract of Momordica charantia on cervical and breast cancer cell lines. International Journal of Health & Allied Sciences, 4(4), 210.
- Endurance, I., & Energy, I. Glutamine benefits–study shows no beneficial effect for strength training.
- Ergogenics, H. Herbal Ergogenics: Suma Root.
- Heleen, P. A. (2002). U.S. Patent No. 6,444,237. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Ahad, H. A., Padmaja, B. S., Sravanthi, M., Ramyasree, P., & Kavitha, K. (2012). Phytochemical screening and anti-inflammatory actions of Alangium salviifolium root extract. Natural product research, 26(17), 1649-1653.
- Mazed, M. A., & Mazed, S. (2011). U.S. Patent No. 8,017,147. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.