Tongkat Ali/Long Jack (100:1) Organic Extract
Potent Erection Support*
Supports Extended Ejaculation*
What is Tongkat Ali?Tongkat Ali is a medium-sized shrub that can grow up to 10 meters tall. Its roots have been used in the South Asia region for the longest time as a traditional medicine. In modern times, the extracts from the roots have been used in herbal tonics. *
How Could Tongkat Ali Support My Health?Tongkat Ali/Long Jack organic extract can be used by both genders as it offers quite a number of health benefits. Research suggests that some of these health benefits might including boosting libido, healthy cell growth, healthy weight management, boost energy, bone health, emotional support and normal blood sugar levels. *
Suggest Usage / DosageUp to 200 mg daily.
InteractionsMild side effects such as insomnia and increased libido and desire have been reported. These are usually as a result of increased levels of male hormone. The bitter taste of the extract may also be unpleasant.*
Ideal Storage ConditionsUse a sealed container to store this product in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct light and moisture. Once the package is opened, it must be re-sealed and used within 6 months.
Shelf LifeTwo years from date of manufacture.
- Tambi, M. I. B. M., Imran, M. K., & Henkel, R. R. (2012). Standardised water‐soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as male hormone booster for managing men with late‐onset hypogonadism?. Andrologia, 44(s1), 226-230.
- Henkel, R. R., Wang, R., Bassett, S. H., Chen, T., Liu, N., Zhu, Y., & Tambi, M. I. (2014). Tongkat Ali as a potential herbal supplement for physically active male and female seniors—a pilot study. Phytotherapy research, 28(4), 544-550.
- Bhat, R., & Karim, A. A. (2010). Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Jack): a review on its ethnobotany and pharmacological importance. Fitoterapia, 81(7), 669-679.
- Goreja, W. G. (2004). Tongkat Ali: The Tree That Cures A Hundred Diseases. TNC International Inc.
- Talbott, S. M., Talbott, J. A., George, A., & Pugh, M. (2013). Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 10(1), 28.
- Bagchi, D., Nair, S., & Sen, C. K. (Eds.). (2013). Nutrition and enhanced sports performance: Muscle building, endurance, and strength. Academic Press.
- Sharif, A. (1996). Research and development on functional foods in Malaysia. Nutrition reviews, 54(11), S169.