Organic Orange Oil
Assists Natural Healing*
Relieves Muscular Spasms*
Potent Mood Support*
What Is Orange Essential Oil?It is a by-product of orange juice processing and it is extracted from orange peels. Orange oil is one of the most abundant sources of the profoundly therapeutic d-limonene . Limonene is a monoterpene, widely used as a flavor and fragrance. Orange oil has been attractive as a research area lately because of its natural origin and it has low toxicity to humans. It is widely used in perfume, cosmetics, food, and confectionery industries for its intense fragrance and freshness. *
Research suggests orange oil may offer healthy pain management, digestive health, skin health, natural healing support, mood and nervous system health. *
Nutritional Value or Phytochemical ContentLimonene (exist more than 90%), α-Pinene, Sabinene, β-Pinene, Myrcene, Octanal, Linalool, δ-3-Carene, and Decanal. Citric acid, ketones, alcohols, long chain aliphatic hydrocarbon alcohols and aldehydes like 1-octanol and octanal are some important group of substances. Most of the compounds in orange oil are the terpenes and terpenoids group.
Suggested UseInternal use - 100 % food grade or therapeutic grade oil is recommended.
Topical Use or Inhalation - 5 to 10 drops for aromatherapy.
Ideal Storage ConditionsUse a sealed container to store this product in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct light and moisture. Once the package is opened, it must be re-sealed and used within 6 months.
Shelf LifeTwo years from date of manufacture.
- K. Bauer, D. Garbe, and H. Surburg, "Common Fragrance and Flavor Materials", 4th Ed, Wiley VCH, 2001, ISBN 3-527-30364-2. 189.
- Flamm WG, Lehman-McKeeman LD. The human relevance of the renal tumor-inducing potential of d-limonene in male rats: implications for risk assessment. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 1991;13(1):70-86.
- Hekmatpou, Davood et al. “The Effect of Aromatherapy with the Essential Oil of Orange on Pain and Vital Signs of Patients with Fractured Limbs Admitted to the Emergency Ward: A Randomized Clinical Trial.” Indian Journal of Palliative Care 23.4 (2017): 431–436. PMC. Web. 25 Jan. 2018.
- Roger Dabbah, V. M. Edwards, and W. A. Moats Appl Microbiol. Antimicrobial Action of Some Citrus Fruit Oils on Selected Food-Borne Bacteria 1970 Jan; 19(1): 27–31.
- Jessica A. Miller et al.,Safety and Feasibility of Topical Application of Limonene as a Massage Oil to the Breast. J Cancer Ther. 2012 Oct; 3(5A): 10.4236/jct.2012.325094.
- Rashidi Fakari F, Tabatabaee Chehr M, Rashidi Fakari F, Mortazavi H, Kamali H, Tayebi V. The effects of aromatherapy on painof labor in nulliparous women. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci. 2013;5:363.
- Soltani A. Encyclopedia of Traditional Medicine Herbal. 2nd ed. Tehran: Arjmand; 2005
- Haji Akhondi A, Baligh N. Guidline of Herbal Medicine. Tehran: Islamic Azad University; 2005
- An experimental study on the effectiveness of massage with aromatic ginger and orange essential oil for moderate-to-severe knee pain among the elderly in Hong Kong.Yip YB, Tam AC Complement Ther Med. 2008 Jun; 16(3):131-8.
- Ozgoli G, Esmaeili S, Nasiri N. The effect oral of orange peel on the severity of symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. J Reprod Fertil. 2011;12:123–9.