Curcumin 95% Extract
Supports Healthy Digestion*
Boosts Immune Function*
Optimal Brain Health*
What is Curcumin?Curcumin is the principal substance found in turmeric and can be identified by its bright yellow color. In the United States, turmeric is best known as a cooking spice. It is also one of the main ingredients of curry powder. In Asia (and especially India), turmeric is a known health tonic for many health concerns in both men and women. Curcumin extract is a powerful substance with many health benefits when consumed correctly. *
How could Curcumin Support My Health?Our Curcumin 95% Extract is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to health benefits including healthy natural healing, digestive health, weight management and optimal brain health. *
- Cell Homeostasis. A huge percentage of people have a condition referred to as metabolic syndrome. This is a term that's used to describe the various symptoms that increase the chances of heart disease, such as diabetes, stroke and other related conditions . One of the most powerful properties of Curcumin is its ability to support cells healthy response to stress as well as cell homeostasis. Although acute (short-term) inflammation is beneficial, it could become a major problem when it reaches chronic levels for a longer period. Circumin has been suggested to block NF-κB. This is a molecule that usually travels to the nuclei of cells and activates the genes related to inflammation . It is believed to be a causative agent for many chronic ailments. In a number of studies, the potency of the Curcumin extract has suggested to be as beneficial as other cell homeostasis supporting over the counter products. The unique thing about this extract is the lack of side effects that are usually associated with manufactured drugs.*
Boosts Digestive System. Digestion is a complex process that involves many organs in our body . The involvement of many organs simply means that the process could easily be disrupted. This could simply be due to a lack of essential minerals and vitamins that aid the process. Daily consumption of Curcumin extract could really benefit your digestive health. It supports perfect digestion by helping to relax the smooth muscles of the digestive tract. This ensures that digested food is gently pushed through the intestines, thus preventing bloating.
The Curcumin extract will also ensure that balance exists between microbiota and the immune responses of the colon . It encourages the crypt glands (found on the inner walls of the colon) to regenerate and heal when hostile organisms are present. Curcumin also facilitates the suppression of EGR-1. This is a protein that usually allows damaged DNA to be coded. Curcumin acts as a quality control agent by suppressing EGR-1 and ensures that the cells in our bodies replicate proteins in the right manner.
A study by the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (2011) proved that Curcumin was able to differentiate between normal cells and cancerous cells. Curcumin has an advantage of being easy to absorb and hence, can effectively aid in the support of healthy cell population management as well as healthy cell replication in the body.*
Weight Support. Researchers at the European Journal of Nutrition stated that Curcumin extracts could be useful in the supporting healthy weight management . Scientists at the Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center at Tufts University (Boston) reported that Curcumin helped in supporting a healthy immune response . In this scenario, fat cells are made more responsive to InsuIin. Many would argue that such a mechanism will increase the storage of fat. However, for those on this extract, this is not the case. Curcumin suports the healthy management of InsuIin before certain challenges arise.
Then again, Curcumin will affect your appetite, hence its effectiveness in supporting healthy weight. It also increases the production of adiponectin. The more adiponectin you have in your body, the less you eat.*
- Mental and Brain Health. Curcumin extract has numerous benefits in regards to our mental health and the brain. Researchers have even suggested that it could be effective as a neuroprotective agent . Curcumin targets multiple degenerative paths and works toward maintaining healthy dop.amine levels.*
Suggested Usage / DosageThere is no specific dosage for Curcumin 95% Extract. However, we recommend a dosage of 300 - 500 mg daily.
Interactions / Side Effects
Our Curcumin extract is 100% safe and the chances of side effects being present are minimal. However, there is a small chance that you could develop headaches and nausea, digestive problems or a mild skin rash. These will mostly occur as a result of taking a high dosage of the extract. Certain medications should also not be used with Curcumin extract. The use of Curcumin on anti-coagulants will render them defective.
Ideal Storage Conditions
Use a sealed container to store this product in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct light and moisture. Once the package is opened, it must be re-sealed and used within 6 months.
2-years from Date of Manufacture.
- Matsuda, H., Tomohiro, N., Ido, Y., & Kubo, M. (2002). Anti-allergic effects of cnidii monnieri fructus (dried fruits of Cnidium monnieri) and its major component, osthol. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 25(6), 809-812.
- Yan, F., Liang, Z., Jianna, C., Zhengtao, W., Losahan, X., & Zhengxing, Z. (2001). Analysis of Cnidium monnieri fruits in different regions of China. Talanta, 53(6), 1155-1162.
- Cherdshewasart, W., & Nimsakul, N. (2003). Clinical trial of Butea superba, an alternative herbal treatment for erectile dysfunction. Asian journal of andrology, 5(3), 243-246.
- Tharakan, B., & Manyam, B. V. (2005). Botanical therapies in sexual dysfunction. Phytotherapy research, 19(6), 457-463.
- Yang, D., Gu, T., Wang, T., & Tang, Q. (2010). Effects of osthole on migration and invasion in breast cancer cells. Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry, 74(7), 1430-1434.
- Heuer, M. A., & Clement, K. (2011). U.S. Patent No. 7,955,624. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Zhang, J., Xue, J., Wang, H., Zhang, Y., & Xie, M. (2011). Osthole improves alcohol‐induced fatty liver in mice by reduction of hepatic oxidative stress. Phytotherapy Research, 25(5), 638-643.